Sunday, June 17, 2012

Hi! I am Aaron and welcome to my site. I made this website as a task with Eglinton Articles, --an English as a 2nd Language and Website Development course. If you'd like to work with me, simply use the contact form available on this website. Below is my personal CV, which includes examples of sites and articles or reviews I've posted before.

Skills
Graduated with distinction from KZU
9 years of content creation experience (particularly for Online viewers)
6 years of web design experience.
Dedicated, team player professional with a taste for facts.

Employment Experience.
Eglinton Articles,2006 - Present
Managing Director
In control of putting together a international group of writers to suit a specialized list of growth goals and objectives.
- Make cutting edge records for end result, increasing production by 30% across the globe
- Effectively operated successive logs of project distribution
- Managed QA for global development over a sizable group of content writers

Self Employed Web Developer
2007-Present

Additional Expertise
Proficient in Hindustani
Excellent proficiency using a extensive choice of office software

Samples of my English writing work:

No comments:

Post a Comment